All-American looking for graphic designer
HARRISBURG, Pa. -- The All American Dairy Show is seeking a graphic designer to design various promotional materials for the 2014 show. The deadline for proposals is January 1, 2014; the start date for the position is February 1, 2014.
This position will be contracted on an annual basis and the individual does not need to be present during the show. The graphic designer will report to the All American Dairy Show staff team.
The graphic designer will be expected to and be responsible for:
• Collaborating with All American Dairy Show staff to determine design deadlines
• Logo design based upon provided theme
2014 Theme: “Now Premiering: The All American Dairy Show” Movie Theme
• Calendar page design
• Promotional brochures design
• Letterhead creation
• Sponsor and show signage development
• Premium book layout and advertisement design.
Those who are interested in submitting a proposal should include in their proposal:
1. Company overview
2. Project management approach and methodology
a. Including the file types and computer programs that you are most familiar with
3. Detailed and itemized pricing for items listed in expectations
4. Portfolio of work which includes:
a. Logo design based upon 2014 All American Dairy Show Theme
b. Example brochure created
c. Example template sponsor sign
5. Designate if individual has the ability to print projects or ability to contract the service
a. Including any additional costs that may be required
All materials must be postmarked no later than January 1, 2014. All materials can be sent to:
The All American Dairy Show
Attn: Rachel Cloninger and Emily Yeiser
2300 N. Cameron St.
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Questions can be directed to Rachel or Emily by emailing Rachel.email@example.com or Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org